- The competition is played within the three handicap divisions. The winners are determined by the best five rounds, out of a minimum number of 6 cards, in a playing year.
- If there are cards with identical scores the card with the lower handicap will be used.
- Your division is determined by the total handicap received for the five selected cards;
- A Division – 40 points and under
- B Division – 41 points to 70 points
- C Division – 71 points and over.
- Make-up games count towards Andrew Mentis qualification but not towards the aggregate score.
- If there is a tie the lowest total handicap of the 5 cards will win.
- Annual prizes are awarded in each division.
- The Andrew Mentis Trophy is awarded to the overall winner, irrespective of division.
* The abridged rules contained here are to be used only as a guideline. In the event of a dispute or rule clarification please refer to the official set of rules as set out in the official Nomads Golf Club Rules of Play.